Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Recruiting Update

-Four top prospects are expected to announce their decisions tomorrow on ESPNU and from all of the information I have gathered, the prospects below should commit to the schools listed below. If another school is to gain their commitment/signature, I'd truly be surprised.

Class of 2010
* Brandon Knight, 6'3, PG, Ft. Lauderdale, FL/Pinecrest (Top 5 player in America) KENTUCKY
* Ray McCallum, Jr. , 6'0, PG, Detroit, MI/Country Day (Top 20 player in America) DETROIT-MERCY
* Trey Zeigler, 6'4, SG, Mt. Pleasant, MI/High (Top 30 player in America) CENTRAL MICHIGAN

Class of 2011
* Michael Gilchrist, 6'7, Wing, Somerdale, NJ/St. Patrick's (#1 Jr in America) KENTUCKY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this recruiting update. game sportswear

Unknown said...

I wish to voice my appreciation for your generosity for males and women that actually need assistance with the subject. Your individual dedication in order to passing the answer up and down became remarkably significant and has constantly permitted affiliates much like me to achieve their set goals. Your individual helpful publication means a lot in my experience far more more to my workplace co-workers. Many thanks; from each one of all of us.
check the cool thing . share your link now.